About Me

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 12.37.13 PM.pngWelcome to my fitness diary, AB Fitness! This blog is dedicated to sharing workouts, recipes, and motivation. In a world where fitness inspiration comes from social media platforms, I am hoping to edge my way in to share my fitness journey. In doing so, I hope to provide you with tips and tricks to help you establish a routine to live a healthy lifestyle through food, workouts, and motivation. More about these later!

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 8.56.20 AM.png

My motto towards fitness has been the same since I was a senior in high school. In fact, I was actually inspired by my high school track coach. “Get after it” is a simple quote that defines the mindset you adapt to reach your goals. I am a firm believer that working out, losing/gaining weight, eating healthy, and following a plan is a mental game. If you approach every workout, every meal prep, every day with an attitude that you can conquer it, you’ve put in 85% of the work. The other 15% is merely doing what you say you will.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 12.37.30 PM.pngI started weight lifting when I was 15 years old. I asked my dad to take me to the gym, and BAM! I fell in love. Though, my perspective on training has changed. While I use to focus on my clothing size and what the scale said, I now try and focus more on how I feel. If I feel sluggish, let’s clean up my eating! If I feel winded up the stairs, time to add in cardio! Fitness is a lifestyle that changes with you and your goals, and I am glad to say that at 22, I finally understand that concept.

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 8.57.15 AM.png

I am so excited that you are here and supporting my fitness lifestyle. Join me for #motivationmonday to fight those Monday blues, #workoutwednesday to add a new routine to your program, and #foodiefriday for food inspiration.

Talk soon!

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 10.52.50 PM.png

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.